For this year’s competition we are again using the WDSF registration system. We promise a simple registration in a familiar environment and with maximum use of your data that you have already provided to WDSF in the past. Please continue by pressing the button below.
Despite its many advantages, this system has a few tricky issues that generate a significant number of misunderstandings and queries. How does it work?
- Fill in your MIN numbers – Please note that you must have a valid WDSF license at the time of the competition to register.
- Select the desired competitions – The total price of the entry fee in EUR will be calculated automatically.
- Choose the method of payment – This is only possible by bank transfer.
- Once submitted, you will be shown a page with your payment details and a unique „Reference“ number and a confirmation email will automatically be sent to you.
- Pay the starting fee – In the payment order, include in the message to the recipient „Reference“ number from the previous point for clear identification (or other information by which we can recognize the couple).
- Once your payment reaches our account, we have to manually confirm this in the WDSF system. This operation can take several days and will be confirmed by an email we will send you.
- Your participation will be visible in the official WDSF start list.
- Upon arrival at the competition, we will verify your details and if everything is OK, you will be admitted.
- You can also pay on the day in cash, however you will have to pay a surcharge of 5 EUR for each competition and you will not be shown on the official WDSF start list.
If you have any problems or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.